Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Atlas Scientific
- Order number: EXP-R35-061
- Manufacturer part number: EZO-DO
- Availability: 6
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423990
- Gewicht (kg): 0.07
P Secure bonuspoints now
There are many different brands of Dissolved Oxygen meters on the market today. From high-end... more
There are many different brands of Dissolved Oxygen meters on the market today. From high-end bench top models, to low cost handheld meters. Some come with custom probes and others can use any off-the-shelf probe. The precision, accuracy and resolution of these different brands varies as wildly as their price. The one thing the embedded systems engineer knows with 100% certainty is that all of these devices are absolutely useless. The embedded systems engineer must have access to the core functional unit of a high-end benchtop device without any of the fluff. The Atlas Scientific EZO Dissolved Oxygen circuit brings you just that.
Whether you are manufacturing robots, process equipment, sensor arrays, or handheld equipment, Atlas Scientific brings you the power and flexibility of a laboratory grade Dissolved Oxygen meter, designed exclusively for robotics.
Welcome to the future of robotic chemical sensing.
- Reads: Dissolved Oxygen
- Range: 0.01 − 100+ mg/L (0.1 − 400+ % saturation)
- Accuracy: +/– 0.05 mg/L
- Response time: 1 reading per sec
- Supported probes Any galvanic probe
- Calibration: 1 or 2 point
- Temperature, salinity and pressure compensation: Yes
- Data protocol: UART & I2C
- Default I2C adress: 97 (0x61)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V − 5V
- Data format: ASCII