Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Thanks for your understanding!
Your EXP-Tech team
Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 14 hours and 46 minutes so the order is shipped tomorrow .
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-115
- Manufacturer part number: 106990008
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.038
Power your favorite electronic kit with green energy! The LiPo Rider Pro is a promotion of LiPo... more
Power your favorite electronic kit with green energy! The LiPo Rider Pro is a promotion of LiPo Rider.It supply heavier load output than LiPo Rider. The LiPo Rider Pro board allows you ride the solar wave to run your favorite 5V device. The LiPo Rider Pro board is the ideal green power solution for your outdoor sensor design. Attach the LiPo Rider Pro board to your sensor board and it can run on solar power forever! It can also be used to charge mobile phone.
The LiPo Rider Pro is extremely affordable and easy to use. No programming is required. Plug it in and it works. The internal charger IC handles all the power flow between the various components.
In case solar power is not sufficient, the microUSB port allows you to charge your lithium battery through USB. It can also be used to program your kit without detaching the LiPo Rider Pro board.
- Maximum 1A load output
- Battery and Solar panel connector is JST 2.0
- Stable 5V USB power supply regardless of source
- Charge/Recharge algorithms built into chip
- Charge Lithium Polymer Battery through solar power or USB
- Stable supply voltage through either lithium battery or USB
- 2 x USB ports let you program your kit while charging your Lithium battery
- LED indications for battery full or charging states
- Scalable to multiple lithium batteries and large/multiple solar panels through simple end-user modifications
- 4 green LED instruct quantity of electricity of lithium battery