please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-021
- Manufacturer part number: 2118
- Availability: 14
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90328900
- Weight (kg): 0.001
- A 4-cell battery holder, which might have a 6 V output with fresh alkalines or a 4.0 V output with partially discharged NiMH cells, can be used with this regulator to power a 5 V circuit.
- A single lithium-polymer cell can run a 3.3 V device through its whole discharge cycle.
- A disposable 9 V battery powering a 5 V circuit can be discharged to under 3 V instead of cutting out at 6 V, as with typical linear or step-down regulators.
- input voltage: 2.7 V to 11.8 V
- output voltage adjustable from 2.5 V to 8 V
- typical continuous output current: 500 mA to 1 A across most combinations of input and output voltages (Actual continuous output current depends on input and output voltages. See Typical Efficiency and Output Current section below for details.)
- power-saving feature maintains high efficiency at low currents (quiescent current is less than 0.3 mA)
- integrated over-temperature and short-circuit protection
- small size: 0.45″ × 0.65″ × 0.1″ (11 × 17 × 3 mm)
- Size: 0.45″ × 0.65″ × 0.1″
- Weight: 0.6 g1
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.7 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 11.8 V
- Maximum output current: 1 A2
- Minimum output voltage: 2.5 V
- Maximum output voltage: 8 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: N
- Maximum quiescent current: 0.3 mA3
- 1. Without included optional headers.
- 2. When stepping down; current available when stepping up depends on input and output voltages (over 500 mA in most configurations).
- 3. While enabled (SHDN = HIGH) with no load. Actual quiescent current depends on input and output voltages.