Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Thanks for your understanding!
Your EXP-Tech team
Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 23 hours and 39 minutes so the order is shipped tomorrow .
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-023
- Manufacturer part number: 2114
- Availability: 10
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90328900
- Weight (kg): 0.001
These tiny boost (step-up) switching regulators are based on the NCP1402 boost regulator IC.... more
These tiny boost (step-up) switching regulators are based on the NCP1402 boost regulator IC. Their small dimensions of just 0.33″ × 0.5″ (8.4 mm × 12.7 mm) and a startup voltage of down to 0.8 V make it easy to build 3.3 V and 5 V circuits that are powered by lower battery voltages. The available output current and output voltage ripple depend on the input voltage (see Typical Efficiency and Output Current section below), but the regulator can provide up to 200 mA if the input voltage is high enough.
With low input voltages, the output voltage ripple is under 40 mV peak-to-peak. When the input voltage is close to the output, the output ripple quickly climbs to 150 mV peak-to-peak. Therefore, adding capacitance from the output to ground is recommended for noise-sensitive applications with input voltages close to the output voltage.
Some example applications include:
- Powering 3.3 V or 5 V systems from lower-voltage batteries.
- Powering higher-voltage subsystems in lower-voltage systems (e.g. powering a 5 V sensor in a 3.3 V system).
This regulator is available with a fixed 3.3 V or 5 V output.
For higher-power applications, consider using one of our adjustable boost regulators or our U3V12Fx boost regulators.
- Size: 12.7mm x 8.4mm x 3.8mm
- Weight: 0.6g
- Minimum operating voltage: 0.8 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 3.3 V
- Maximum output current: 200 mA
- Output voltage: 3.3 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: N
- Maximum quiescent current: 1 mA