Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 10 hours and 45 minutes so the order is shipped today .
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-025
- Manufacturer part number: 2115
- Availability: 33
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90328900
- Weight (kg): 0.001
These boost (step-up) voltage regulators generate higher output voltages from input voltages as... more
These boost (step-up) voltage regulators generate higher output voltages from input voltages as low as 2.5 V. They are switching regulators (also called switched-mode power supplies (SMPS) or DC-to-DC converters) and have a typical efficiency between 80% to 90%. The available output current is a function of the input voltage, output voltage, and efficiency (see Typical Efficiency and Output Current section below), but the input current can typically be as high as 1.4 A. This regulator is available with a fixed 5 V output:
The regulator’s thermal shutdown prevents damage from overheating, but it does not have short-circuit or reverse-voltage protection.
- input voltage: 2.5 V – VOUT
- fixed 5 V output with 4% accuracy
- 1.4 A switch allows for input currents up to 1.4 A
- 2 mA typical no-load quiescent current
- integrated over-temperature shutoff
- small size: 13 × 8 × 3 mm