Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 1 days 6 hours and 51 minutes so the order will be shipped tomorrow .
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-033
- Manufacturer part number: 2108
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90328900
- Weight (kg): 0.004
These buck (step-down) voltage regulators generate lower output voltages from input voltages as... more
These buck (step-down) voltage regulators generate lower output voltages from input voltages as high as 42 V. They are switching regulators (also called switched-mode power supplies (SMPS) or DC-to-DC converters) and have a typical efficiency between 80% to 90%, which is much more efficient than linear voltage regulators, especially when the difference between the input and output voltage is large. This regulator is available with a fixed 3.3 V, 5 V, 9 V, or 12 V output, and two versions are available for each voltage, one with a 300 mA maximum output current (D24V3Fx) and one with a 600 mA maximum output current (D24V6Fx)
The regulator has short-circuit protection, and thermal shutdown prevents damage from overheating. The board does not have reverse-voltage protection.
If you need more output current, consider our D15V35F5S3 and D15V70F5S3 3.3V/5V step-down voltage regulators, which can typically deliver a continuous 3.5 A and 7 A, respectively.
- Input voltage: [output voltage + dropout voltage] to 42 V (see below for more information on dropout voltage)
- Fixed 3.3 V, 5 V, 9 V, or 12 V output (depending on regulator version) with 4% accuracy
- Maximum output current: 300 mA or 600 mA (depending on regulator version)
- 550 kHz switching frequency
- 2 mA typical no-load quiescent current (20 μA typical quiescent current with SHDN = LOW)
- Integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- Small size: 0.5″ × 0.4″ × 0.1″ (13 mm × 10 mm × 3 mm)
- Size: 0.4″ × 0.5″ × 0.1″1
- Weight: 0.5 g1
- Minimum operating voltage: 10.5 V2
- Maximum operating voltage: 42 V
- Maximum output current: 600 mA
- Output voltage: 9 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: N
- Maximum quiescent current: 2 mA3
- 1. Without included optional headers.
- 2. For small loads; input voltage must be at least 11.5 V to get the full 600 output.
- 3. While enabled (SHDN = HIGH) with no load. Current draw is approximately 20 µA when SHDN = LOW.