Dear customers,EXP Tech will be closed from 14.12.2020 to 04.01.2021 for the Christmas Holidays. Last shipping day in 2020 is 11.12.2020. Please plan ahead.
Merry Chrsitmas and happy new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 8 hours and 4 minutes so the order will be shipped today .
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-034
- Manufacturer part number: 2099
- Availability: 9
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90328900
- Weight (kg): 0.004
These buck (step-down) voltage regulators generate lower output voltages from input voltages as... more
These buck (step-down) voltage regulators generate lower output voltages from input voltages as high as 42 V. They are switching regulators (also called switched-mode power supplies (SMPS) or DC-to-DC converters) and have a typical efficiency between 80% to 90%, which is much more efficient than linear voltage regulators, especially when the difference between the input and output voltage is large. This regulator is available with a fixed 3.3 V, 5 V, 9 V, or 12 V output, and two versions are available for each voltage, one with a 300 mA maximum output current (D24V3Fx) and one with a 600 mA maximum output current (D24V6Fx)
The regulator has short-circuit protection, and thermal shutdown prevents damage from overheating. The board does not have reverse-voltage protection.
If you need more output current, consider our D15V35F5S3 and D15V70F5S3 3.3V/5V step-down voltage regulators, which can typically deliver a continuous 3.5 A and 7 A, respectively.
- Input voltage: [output voltage + dropout voltage] to 42 V (see below for more information on dropout voltage)
- Fixed 3.3 V, 5 V, 9 V, or 12 V output (depending on regulator version) with 4% accuracy
- Maximum output current: 300 mA or 600 mA (depending on regulator version)
- 550 kHz switching frequency
- 2 mA typical no-load quiescent current (20 μA typical quiescent current with SHDN = LOW)
- Integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- Small size: 0.5″ × 0.4″ × 0.1″ (13 mm × 10 mm × 3 mm)
- Size: 0.4″ × 0.5″ × 0.1″1
- Weight: 0.5 g1
- Minimum operating voltage: 10.5 V2
- Maximum operating voltage: 42 V
- Maximum output current: 300 mA
- Output voltage: 9 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: N
- Maximum quiescent current: 2 mA3
- 1. Without included optional headers.
- 2. For small loads; input voltage must be at least 11 V to get 250 mA and 12.5 V to get the full 300 output.
- 3. While enabled (SHDN = HIGH) with no load. Current draw is approximately 20 µA when SHDN = LOW.