Voltage-Level Translator Breakout - TXB0104
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
11 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Sparkfun
- Order number: EXP-R05-538
- Manufacturer part number: BOB-11771
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.002
This is a breakout board for the Texas Instruments TXB0104 module. The TXB0104 is a 4-bit... more
This is a breakout board for the Texas Instruments TXB0104 module. The TXB0104 is a 4-bit bidirectional voltage-level translator with automatic direction sensing.
This 4-bit noninverting translator uses two separate configurable power-supply rails. The A port is designed to track VCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 1.2V to 3.6V. The B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCB accepts any supply voltage from 1.65V to 5.5V. This allows for universal low-voltage bidirectional translation between any of the 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, and 5-V voltage nodes. VCCA should not exceed VCCB.
We have broken out each pin for this modules for you to easily access both the A and B ports.
- 1.2V to 3.6V on A Port and 1.65V to 5.5V on B Port (VCCA ? VCCB)
- VCC Isolation Feature ? If Either VCC Input Is at GND, All Outputs Are in the High-Impedance State
- OE Input Circuit Referenced to VCC
- Low Power Consumption, 5-?A Max ICC