We have summer vacation from 15 Aug 2022 to 19 Aug 2022
The orders during the vacation will be processed on 22 Aug 2022. Please plan ahead.
3.3V, 1A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V10F3
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
3 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-422
- Manufacturer part number: 2830
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 90328900
- Weight (kg): 0.05
The compact (0.5"× 0.7") D24V10F5 synchronous buck voltage regulator takes an input voltage of up to 36 V and efficiently reduces it to 5V while allowing for a maximum output current of 1 A. This regulator offers typical efficiencies between 80% and 90% and has a very low dropout, so it can be used with input voltages as low as a few hundred millivolts above 3.3 V. The pins have a 0.1" spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
- Size: 0.5" × 0.7" × 0.14"
- Weight: 1.0 g
- Minimum operating voltage: 5.1V
- Maximum operating voltage: 36V
- Maximum output current: 1A
- Output voltage: 5V
- Reverse voltage protection?: N
- Maximum quiescent current: 0.2mA