These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Olimex
- Order number: EXP-R14-080
- Manufacturer part number: MOD-ENC28J60
- country of origin: BG
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.034
Features: MOD-ENC28J60 is the easiest way to add 10 Mbit ethernet connectivity to any of... more
- MOD-ENC28J60 is the easiest way to add 10 Mbit ethernet connectivity to any of our boards with UEXT connector
- ENC28J60 Ethernet controller with UEXT connector for easy connection to our other development boards with UEXT connector
- LAN connecttor with build in transformer
- two status LEDs on LAN connector
- SPI interface takes only few pins to add Ethernet interface to your microcontroller project
- UEXT 10 pin interface on 0.1" row pins header
- backward compatibility with ENC28J60-H with 2 x 5 pin header
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 40x24 mm (1.55 x 0.95")
- space between the pin rows: 20 mm (0.8")
- MOD-ENC28J60 example + OLIMEXINO-328 - Arduino example
- Microchip's TCP-IP stack full featured TCP-IP stack, very easy to configure and use with PIC microcontrollers.
- AVR fans now have also demo code for driving ENC28J60 with Bascom thanks to Ben Zijlstra from Netherlands
- Our development boards PIC-WEB and PIC-MINI-WEB use ENC28J60
- ATMega32 example - ATMega32 and ENC28J60-H - written by Erik Rasmussen
- uIP1.0 demo code with LPC-P2106 and ENC28J60-H for CrossWorks written by Iain Derrington
- Embedded Linux and ENC28J60