Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: whiteboxlabs
- Order number: EXP-R49-003
- Manufacturer part number: T2.16
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CH
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.02
Tentacle Mini is an arduino shield to host and individually isolate up to 2 EZO circuits from Atlas Scientific to measure PH, Dissolved Oxygen, Electric Conductivity (E.C.) and Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP). You can stack up to 3 Tentacle Mini shields to get 6 sensor channels.
- The Tentacle Mini is COMPATIBLE with all Arduinos with the R3 pin layout. The Mini is 3.3V and 5V compatible.
- The Tentacle Mini is compatible with all EZO type circuits (except the Flow Meters) from Atlas Scientific that support I2C mode. The Mini will not work with older sensor circuits that support UART only. If you still want to use UART circuits, use the 4-channel Tentacle Shield.