Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Sparkfun
- Order number: EXP-R05-1094
- Manufacturer part number: DEV-15837
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.02
The SparkFun weather:bit is a fully loaded ?carrier? board for the micro:bit that, when combined with the micro:bit, provides you with a fully functional weather station. With the weather:bit you will have access to barometric pressure, relative humidity and temperature readings. There are also connections on this carrier board to optional sensors such as wind speed, direction, rain gauge and soil readings! The micro:bit has a lot of features and a lot of potential for weather data collection.
The weather:bit connects to the micro:bit via an edge connector at the top of the board, making setup easy. This creates a handy way to swap out micro:bits for programming, while still providing reliable connections to all of the different pins on the micro:bit. We have also included serial and I2C ports on the weather:bit for optimized connectivity if you so choose.
- Onboard temperature, humidity, pressure and light sensor
- Connectors for soil moisture and soil temperature
- Connectors for wind speed, direction and rainfall gauges
- Edge connector for easy micro:bit integration