Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 1 hour and 4 minutes so the order is shipped today .
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-012
- Manufacturer part number: 1451
- Availability: 16
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.012
This module is a compact breakout board for ST’s high-power VNH5019 motor driver IC, a... more
This module is a compact breakout board for ST’s high-power VNH5019 motor driver IC, a fully integrated H-bridge that can be used for bidirectional speed control of a single brushed DC motor. The basic operation of the driver is summarized below, but we also recommend careful reading of the VNH5019 datasheet (629k pdf) before using this product. The board incorporates most of the components of the typical application diagram on page 14 of the VNH5019 datasheet, including pull-up and current-limiting resistors and a FET for reverse battery protection. It ships fully populated with its SMD components, including the VNH5019, as shown in the product picture.
- Operating voltage: 5.5 – 24 V1
- Output current: 12 A continuous (30 maximum)
- 3V-compatible inputs
- PWM operation up to 20 kHz, which is ultrasonic and allows for quieter motor operation
- Current sense output proportional to motor current (approx. 140 mV/A)
- Motor indicator LEDs (indicates what the outputs are doing even when no motor is connected)
- Reverse-voltage protection
- Can survive input voltages up to 41 V
- Undervoltage and overvoltage shutdown
- High-side and low-side thermal shutdown
- Short-to-ground and short-to-Vcc protection
- Size: 1.50″ × 1.1″ × 0.38″1
- Weight: 6.5 g1
- Motor driver: VNH5019
- Motor channels: 1
- Minimum operating voltage: 5.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 24 V2
- Continuous output current per channel: 12 A
- Peak output current per channel: 30 A
- Current sense: 0.14 V/A
- Maximum PWM frequency: 20 kHz
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y
- 1. Without included headers.
- 2. Not recommended for use with 24V batteries.