These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Pololu Qik 2s9v1 Dual Serial Motor Controller
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
2 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-051
- Manufacturer part number: 1110
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.006
The qik 2s9v1 is Pololu?s second-generation dual serial motor controller. The compact module... more
The qik 2s9v1 is Pololu?s second-generation dual serial motor controller. The compact module allows any microcontroller or computer with a serial port (external RS-232 level converter required) or USB-to-serial adapter to easily drive two small, brushed DC motors with full direction and speed control. It provides ultrasonic, 8-bit PWM speed control via an advanced, two-way serial protocol that features automatic baud rate detection up to 38.4 kbps and optional CRC error checking. Two status LEDs give visual feedback about the serial connection and any encountered error conditions, making debugging easy, and a demo mode allows easy verification of proper operation.
The improvements over the previous generation and competing products include:
- high-frequency (ultrasonic) PWM to eliminate switching-induced motor shaft hum or whine
- a robust, high-speed communication protocol with user-configurable error condition response
- visible LEDs and a demo mode to help troubleshoot problematic installations
- reverse power protection on the motor supply (not on the logic supply)
For a more advanced, higher-power version of this controller, please consider the qik 2s12v10. For a simpler carrier of the qik?s motor driver, please consider the TB6612FNG dual motor driver carrier, and for a robot controller based on the qik?s driver, please consider the Baby Orangutan and Orangutan SV-328 robot controllers and 3pi robot, which connect the TB6612 to a user-programmable AVR microcontroller.
Main Features of the Qik 2s9v1:
- Simple bidirectional control of two DC brush motors.
- 4.5 V to 13.5 V motor supply range.
- 1 A maximum continuous current per motor (3 A peak).
- 2.7 V to 5.5 V logic supply range.
- Logic-level, non-inverted, two-way serial control for easy connection to microcontrollers or robot controllers.
- Optional automatic baud rate detection.
- Two on-board indicator LEDs (status/heartbeat and serial error indicator) for debugging and feedback.
- Serial error output to make it easier for the main controller to recover from a serial error condition.
- Jumper-enabled demo mode allows initial testing without any programming.
- Optional CRC error detection eliminates serial errors caused by noise or software faults.
- Optional motor shutdown on serial error or timeout for additional safety.
- Supports daisy-chaining the qik to other qiks and Pololu serial motor and servo controllers, allowing the control of up to hundreds of motors and servos with a single serial line.
- Comprehensive user?s guide.
- Size: 0.70" x 1.20"
- Weight: 2 g1
- Motor driver: TB6612FNG
- Motor channels: 2
- Control interface: non-inverted TTL serial2
- Minimum operating voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 13.5 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 1 A
- Peak output current per channel: 3 A
- Maximum PWM frequency: 32 kHz3
- Logic supply voltage: 2.7 V-5.5V
- Logic supply current: < 15 mA
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y4
- 1.Without included hardware.
- 2.Autodetects baud rates between 1200 and 38,400 bps, or can be set for a fixed 38,400 bps baud rate.
- 3.Can also be configured to use 15.7 kHz, 7.8 kHz, or 3.9 kHz PWM frequencies.
- 4.On motor voltage only; logic voltage does not have reverse protection.