Jrk G2 24v21 USB Motor Controller with Feedback
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-1091
- Manufacturer part number: 3149
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.01
With integrated support for analog voltage or tachometer (frequency) feedback, the second-generation G2 family of Jrk motor controllers makes it easy to add closed-loop control of speed or position (but not both!) of a single brushed DC motor to a variety of projects. These versatile, general-purpose modules support five different control interfaces: USB for direct connection to a computer, TTL serial and I²C for use with a microcontroller, RC hobby servo pulses for use in an RC system, and analog voltages for use with a potentiometer or analog joystick. They also offer many settings that can be configured using our free configuration software utility. This software simplifies initial setup of the device and allows for in-system testing and monitoring of the controller via USB.
The Jrk G2 24v21 operates from 6.5 V to 40 V and can deliver a continuous output current of 21 A without a heat sink. Note that 40 V is the absolute maximum for this controller; the maximum recommended operating voltage is 34 V, and the maximum recommended nominal battery voltage is 28 V.
- Motor channels:1
- Control interface:USB; non-inverted TTL serial; I²C; RC servo pulses; analog voltage
- Minimum operating voltage: 6.5V
- Maximum operating voltage: 40V
- Continuous output current per channel: 21A
- Maximum PWM frequency: 20kHz
- Reverse voltage protection?:Y
4 Versions available:
- JrK G2 18v19
- JrK G2 24v13 recommended for higher voltages (such as 24V batteries)
- JrK G2 18v27
- JrK G2 24v21 recommended for higher voltages (such as 24V batteries)