These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
RoboClaw 2x60A Motor Controller (V7)
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-1484
- Manufacturer part number: 3292
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.06
The RoboClaw motor controllers from Basicmicro (formerly Ion Motion Control) can control a pair... more
The RoboClaw motor controllers from Basicmicro (formerly Ion Motion Control) can control a pair of brushed DC motors using USB serial, TTL serial, RC, or analog inputs. Integrated dual quadrature decoders make it easy to create a closed-loop speed control system. This version can supply a continuous 60 A per channel (120 A peak) and operates up to 34 V.
- Motor channels: 2
- Control interface: USB; non-inverted TTL serial (2-way);
RC servo pulses; analog voltage
- Operating voltage: 6 V - 34 V
- Minimum operating voltage: 6 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 34 V
- Continuous output current: 60 A
- Peak output current: 120 A
- 5V Battery Eliminator Circuit max current: 3 A
- Size: 100 × 86 × 30 mm
- Weight: 320 g