please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-001
- Manufacturer part number: 2128
- Availability: 18
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.004
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
- Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB
Note: Some unipolar stepper motors (e.g. those with six or eight leads) can be controlled by this driver as bipolar stepper motors. For more information, please see the frequently asked questions. Unipolar motors with five leads cannot be used with this driver.
- Size: 0.6″ × 0.8″Weight:1.6 g1
- Minimum operating voltage: 8 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 35 V
- Continuous current per phase: 1.2 A2
- Maximum current per phase: 2 A3
- Minimum logic voltage: 3 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16
- Reverse voltage protection?: N
- 1. Without included optional headers.
- 2. Without a heat sink or forced air flow.
- 3. With sufficient additional cooling.
Minimal wiring diagram for connecting a microcontroller to an A4988 stepper motor driver carrier (full-step mode).
Schematic diagram of the md09b A4988 stepper motor driver carrier.
Note: This board is a drop-in replacement for our original A4988 stepper motor driver carrier.