please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: ACT Motor
- Order number: EXP-R73-028
- Manufacturer part number: DM420
- Availability: 6
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85030099
- Weight (kg): 0.07
DM420 is a type of two-phase hybrid stepping motor driver. The driver voltage is from 12VDC to 36VDC. It is designed for use with 2-phase hybrid stepper motor of all kinds with 20mm to 42mm outside diameter and less than 2.0A phase current.
It enables the motor to run smoothly almost without noise and vibration. Holding torque when DM420A rund at high speed is also significantly higher than the other two-phase drivers, what’s more, the positioning accuracy is also higher.
It is widely used in middle and big size numerical control devices such as curving machine, CNC machine, and computer embroider machine, packing machines and so on.
- High performance, low price
- Average current control, 2-phase sinusoidal output current drive
- Supply voltage from 12VDC to 36VDC
- Opto-isolated signal I/O
- Overvoltage, under voltage, overcurrect, phase short circuit protection
- 8 channels subdivision and automatic idle-current reduction
- 8 channels output phase current setting
- Offline command input terminal
- Motor torque is related to speed, but not related to step/revolution
- High start speed
- High holding torque at high speed
- Input voltage 12-36VDC
- Input current < 2A
- Output current: 0.44-2.83A
- Consumption Consumption： 40W
- Working Temperature: -10°C~45°C；
- Stocking temperature: -40°C~70°C
- Humidity: Not condensation, no water droplets
- Gas: Prohibition of combustible gases and conductive dust
- weight: 70g