Dear customers,EXP Tech will be closed from 14.12.2020 to 04.01.2021 for the Christmas Holidays. Last shipping day in 2020 is 11.12.2020. Please plan ahead.
Merry Chrsitmas and happy new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 2 days 12 hours and 32 minutes so the order will be shipped at Monday .
- Manufacturer: Sparkfun
- Order number: EXP-R05-261
- Manufacturer part number: GPS-10919
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: TW
- HS code: 85269120
- Weight (kg): 0.001
Venus638FLPx is a high performance, low cost, single chip GPS receiver targeting mobile consumer... more
Venus638FLPx is a high performance, low cost, single chip GPS receiver targeting mobile consumer and cellular handset applications. It offers very low power consumption, high sensitivity, and best in class signal acquisition and time-to-first-fix performance.
Venus638FLPx contains all the necessary components of a complete GPS receiver, includes 1.2dB cascaded system NF RF front-end, GPS baseband signal processor, 0.5ppm TCXO, 32.768kHz RTC crystal, RTC LDO regulator, and passive components. It requires very low external component count and takes up only 100mm2 PCB footprint.
Note: According to the manufacturer's specifications, the IC requires a 24 hour pre-bake at 125C before SMD mounting in order to prevent issues with moisture .
Not sure which GPS module is right for you? Check out our GPS buying guide!
- -148dBm cold start sensitivity
- -165dBm tracking sensitivity
- 29 second cold start TTFF
- 3.5 second TTFF with AGPS
- 1 second hot start
- 2.5m accuracy
- Multipath detection and suppression
- Jamming detection and mitigation
- SBAS (WAAS / EGNOS) support
- 67mW full power navigation
- Works directly with active or passive antenna
- Internal flash for optional 75K point data logging
- Supports external SPI flash memory data logging
- Complete receiver in 10mm x 10mm x 1.3mm size
- Contains LNA, SAW Filter, TCXO, RTC Xtal, LDO
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 1.3mm, LGA69 package