These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
USB-ISO Full Speed USB 2.0 Compliant Port Isolator
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
26 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Olimex
- Order number: EXP-R14-074
- Manufacturer part number: USB-ISO
- country of origin: BG
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.036
USB-ISO is USB Full speed USB 2.0 compliant port isolator with 1000V isolation voltage. This... more
USB-ISO is USB Full speed USB 2.0 compliant port isolator with 1000V isolation voltage. This device is very useful as protects your PC computer USB host from overvoltages, ESD shock, it provides 1000VDC isolation and this way you can connect to your PC programmers and debuggers which work directly with targets at high voltages like 220V mains power supply etc. Even if your target is not connected to high voltage, USB-ISO is additional protection for your valuable computer, laptop etc. equipment.
- USB isolation 1000VDC between USB host and USB device
- Fully USB 2.0 Compliant
- Full speed data rate 12 Mbps
- Bidirectional communication
- Short-circuit protection for xD+ and xD- lines
- Class 3A contact ESD performance per ANSI/ESD STM5.1-2007
- High common-mode transient immunity: >25 kV/µs
- USB_DEVICE connector- which is USB-B type and have to be connected to the PC USB host.
- USB_HOST connector which is USB-A type and have to be connected to the USB device like USB JTAG, programmer, debugger etc
- Power Jack for external power supply with +8-15VDC, note this power jack is not isolated from the USB_HOST connector
- DC-DC converter supply isolated voltage to the USB_HOST from the USB_DEVICE if no external power supply is present
- dimensions 41.5x36.5 mm (1.634x1.437")
- Sealed device with three connectors for connecting with USB-HOST, USB-DEVICE and an optional one for additional power supply
- No necessary, USB protocol is supported by hardware