Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 23 hours and 39 minutes so the order is shipped tomorrow .
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-013
- Manufacturer part number: 1212
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.008
The MC33926 motor driver carrier can supply up to almost 3 A continuous current to a single... more
The MC33926 motor driver carrier can supply up to almost 3 A continuous current to a single brushed DC motor at 5 – 28 V, and it can tolerate peak currents up to 5 A for a few seconds, making this a great general-purpose motor driver for medium-sized DC motors. The MC33926 supports ultrasonic (up to 20 kHz) pulse width modulation (PWM) of the motor output voltage, which eliminates the audible switching sounds caused by PWM speed control, and a current feedback circuit outputs an analog voltage on the FB pin that is proportional to the output current. Since this board is a carrier for the Freescale Semiconductor MC33926 H-bridge, we recommend careful reading of the MC33926 datasheet (1MB pdf).
If you have two motors to control, please consider the Dual MC33926 motor driver carrier.
- Size: 1.00" x 1.20"1
- Weight: 0.14 oz1
- Motor driver: MC33926
- Motor channels: 1
- Minimum operating voltage: 5 V2
- Maximum operating voltage: 28 V3
- Continuous output current per channel: 2.5 A4
- Peak output current per channel: 5 A
- Current sense: 0.525 V/A
- Maximum PWM frequency: 20 kHz5
- Minimum logic voltage: 2.5 V6
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y7
- 1. Without included hardware.
- 2. Operation from 5 - 8 V reduces maximum current output.
- 3. The device is protected for transients up to 40 V.
- 4. Can be improved by addition of heat sink or forced air flow.
- 5. SLEW pin should be HIGH for frequencies above 10 kHz.
- 6. Input HIGH threshold can be as high as 2.0 V.
- 7. On motor voltage only; logic voltage does not have reverse protection.