Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Manufacturer: Pimoroni
- Order number: EXP-R15-819
- Manufacturer part number: PIM062
- Availability: 0
- HS code: #NV
- Weight (kg): 0.02
Using our Python and Arduino libraries you can read off the positional data (x, y, z) and common gestures like flick left, tap, and double tap.
- Electrical near-field 3D/gesture sensing
- Senses from up to 15cm away!
- Full 3D position data and gesture information (swipes, taps)
- Comes with 4 non-slip rubber feet and strip header to solder yourself
- Dimensions 94mm x 122mm
- Mounting holes!
- Full Python (for Raspberry Pi) and Arduino libraries!
Because the sensing distance is up to 15cm you can mount your Skywriter behind a sheet of non conductive material (like acrylic or fabrics) and completely hide it inside your project.