Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-613
- Manufacturer part number: 110060490
- Availability: 0
- Herkunftsland: CN
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423190
- Gewicht (kg): 0.31
KiwiSDR is a software-defined radio (SDR) covering shortwave, the longwave & AM broadcast bands, various utility stations, and amateur radio transmissions, world-wide, in the spectrum from 10 kHz to 30 MHz.
The KiwiSDR is a custom circuit board (cape) you connect to the BeagleBone Green or BeagleBone Black computer. You simply add an antenna, power supply and network connection.
This Kit includes the KiwiSDR Cape, Beaglebone Green, Enclosure, GPS Antenna and the Software on a micro-SD card.
An HTML5-capable browser and internet connection will let you listen to a public KiwiSDR anywhere in the world. Up to four people can listen simultaneously to one radio — each listener tunes independently.
Try it right now! Listen to KiwiSDR registered on the sdr.hu website.
- 100% Open Source / Open Hardware.
- Browser-based interface allowing four simultaneous user web connections.
- Each connection tunes an independent receiver channel over the entire spectrum.
- Waterfall tunes independently of audio and includes zooming and panning.
- Multi-channel, parallel DDC design using bit-width optimized CIC filters.
- Good performance at VLF/LF since we personally spend time monitoring those frequencies.
- Automatic frequency calibration via received GPS timing.
- Easy hardware and software setup. Browser-based configuration interface.
- Extension interface for adding decoders and utilities.