Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1106
- Manufacturer part number: 3246
- Availability: 6
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 85429000
- Gewicht (kg): 0.003
Are you itching for an easy way to mount a PSP-like thumb joystick to your project? This Analog Mini Thumbstick Breakout Board will help you do just that!
This is a neat little PCB, on which you can mount a joystick/thumbstick -- we recommend this one. Since it's analog, you'll need two analog reading pins on your microcontroller to determine X and Y.
We designed the breakout so that you can attach the thumbstick to a panel easily. A 4-pin 0.1" spaced header makes it easy to connect either in a perfboard/breadboard setting or free wiring, with header on both siders it is mechanically stable. You'll need to solder a thumbstick into the PCB using a soldering iron and solder, but its very simple and will only take a minute.
Includes 1 x 8-pin 0.1 inch male header. Note: Thumbstick itself is not included.
- For a tutorial on how to read analog joysticks, check out this Arduino tutorial - it can easily be extended to any microcontroller!
- EagleCAD PCB files on GitHub
- Fritzing object in the Adafruit Fritzing library
- Product Dimensions: 26.6mm x 25.4mm x 1.7mm
- Product Weight: 2.3g