Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 Workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1321
- Manufacturer part number: 3211
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.14
This bonnet will make your matrix projects super easy and avoids wiring complexity. Let me break it down for you:
- Simple design - plug in power, plug in IDC cable, run our Python code!
- Power protection circuitry - you can plug a 5V 4A wall adapter into the bonnet and it will automatically protect against negative, over or under-voltages! Yay for no accidental destruction of your setup.
- Onboard level shifters to convert the RasPi's 3.3V to 5.0V logic for clean and glitch free matrix driving
- Fully assembled compact design no soldering required! Plugs onto any Raspberry Pi with a 2x20 connector, and you're ready to glow.
Please note: this Bonnet is only for use with HUB75 type RGB matrices. Not for use with NeoPixel, DotStar, or other 'addressable' LEDs.