Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: AB Electronics
- Order number: EXP-R72-006
- Manufacturer part number: 1WirePiPlus
- Availability: 6
- Herkunftsland: UK
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423190
- Gewicht (kg): 0.01
The 1 Wire Pi Plus from AB Electronics UK is a communication board supporting the 1-Wire protocol designed for use on the Raspberry Pi. A 5V buffered I2C port is also provided on the board.
The 1-Wire port on the 1 Wire Pi Plus is based around a DS2482-100 I2C to 1-Wire bridge device. The DS2482-100 provides bi-directional protocol conversion between the I2C port on the Raspberry Pi and any attached 1-Wire slave devices. An ESD Protection Diode is used to protect the 1 Wire Pi Plus and Raspberry Pi from electrostatic spikes on the 1-Wire port. Connections to the 1-Wire port can be made through the RJ-12 socket or the solder points on the PCB.
The 1 Wire Pi Plus is powered through the host Raspberry Pi using the GPIO port and extended pins on the GPIO connector allow you to stack the 1 Wire Pi Plus along with other expansion boards.
A 5V input port is also provided allowing you to use an external power supply on the 1-Wire interface, reducing the load on the Raspberry Pi. If you choose to use the external 5V input please remove the jumper on the board to isolate the Raspberry Pi 5V bus.
- 1-Wire to I2C host interface with ESD protection diode.
- Stackable with other Raspberry Pi accessory boards.
- Buffered 5V I2C port.
- External 5V power input for 1-Wire interface.
- I2C address selection via solder jumpers.
- Vdd (5V pin): 5.0V
- Maximum current on 1-Wire pins: ±20 mA
- I2C SDA/SCL voltage: 5.0 V
- I2C port current: 100 mA