Servo PWM Pi ZeroAB Electronics
- AB Electronics
- Order number:
- Manufacturer part number:
In stockGuaranteed shipping date: 26.03.19, if you order within bestellen
Value added tax: €1.85
The Servo PWM Pi Zero is a 16-channel, 12-bit PWM controller for the Raspberry Pi, suitable for driving LEDs and radio control servos. The board is based around PCA9685 PWM I2C LED controller IC from NXT and can drive each of the 16 outputs with 12 bit (4096 steps) duty cycle from 0% to 100%.
The Servo Pi is only compatible with analogue RC servos, digital servos will not work. While the Servo Pi uses a 12 bit (4096 step) controller due to the way RC servos are designed only approximately 200 steps will be available for controlling the servo. You can find an example python library for controlling an RC servo.
For safety reasons the Servo PWM Pi Zero is not connected to the 5V power rail on the Raspberry Pi.
- Supply Voltage: 2.3V to 5.5V
- Voltage on any input/output pin: Vss to 5.5V
- Logic Voltage at GPIO I2C Port: 3.3V
- Output Current On Each Pin: 25 mA
- Total Maximum Current: 400 mA
- Total Power Dissipation: 400 mW