Waveshare GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Bluetooth HAT for Raspberry PiWaveshare
- Order number:
- Manufacturer part number:
Value added tax: €4.76
This is a handy, low power Raspberry Pi HAT which features multi communication functionalities: GSM, GPRS, GNSS and Bluetooth.
It allows your Pi to easily make a telephone call, send messages, connect to wireless Internet, global position, transfer data via Bluetooth, and so on.
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/Zero/Zero W
- Supports SMS, phone call, GPRS, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, MMS, email, etc.
- Support GPS, COMPASS, Glonass, LBS base station positioning, omni-positioning
- Bluetooth 3.0, supports data transferring through Bluetooth
- Onboard USB TO UART converter CP2102 for UART debugging
- 6x LEDs for indicating the module working status
- SIM card slot for 1.8V/3V SIM card
- RTC with backup battery holder
- Baudrate auto detection (1200bps ~115200bps)
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: GSM 11.14 Release 99
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- GSM/GPRS/GNSS HAT x1
- GSM Antenna x1
- GPS External Antenna (B) x1
- Bluetooth Antenna x1
- USB type A plug to micro plug cable x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1