Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Waveshare
- Order number: EXP-R63-118
- Manufacturer part number: 14865
- Availability: 2
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.132
This Raspberry Pi HAT features multi communication functionalities: NB-IoT, eMTC, EDGE, GPRS, and GNSS.
The NB-IoT (NarrowBand-Internet of Things) and eMTC (enhanced Machine Type Communication) are rising IoT communication technologies evolved from LTE (4G), with advantages include low power, low cost, wide coverage, etc. They are suited for applications such as intelligent instruments, remote controlling, asset tracking, remote monitoring, E-health, mobile POS terminals, sharing bikes, and so on. While the GSM/GPRS, and EDGE are traditional 2G/2.5G technologies capable of sending SMS or making other wireless communications.
Therefore, the SIM7000E NB-IoT HAT would be an ideal choice for either evaluating new rising technologies, or simply communicating/positioning via multiple ways.
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+
- Supports TCP, UDP, PPP, HTTP, FTP, MQTT, SMS, Mail, etc.
- Supports GNSS positioning (GPS,GLONASS,BeiDou and Galileo)
- Onboard USB interface, to test AT Commands, get GPS positioning data, and so on
- Breakout UART control pins, to connect with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- Onboard voltage translator, 3.3V by default, allows to be switched to 5V via 0Ω resistor
- SIM card slot, compatible with both normal SIM card and NB-IoT specific card
- 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the working status
- Baudrate: 300bps~3686400bps
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: SAT Class 3, GSM 11.14 Release 98, USAT
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- SIM7000E NB-IoT HAT x1
- GSM Antenna x1
- GPS External Antenna (B) x1
- USB type A plug to micro plug cable x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1