Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Robot Electronics
- Order number: EXP-R11-063
- Manufacturer part number: ESP32LR88
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: GB
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.25
The ESP32LR88 is a WIFI connected relay module using the popular ESP32.
It provides 8 relays capable switching up to 16Amps and 8 digital inputs with pull-ups than can interface directly with volt free contacts. The normally open relay contacts have snubbers fitted across them, and can drive inductive loads such as contactors and solenoids.
Power for the board is 12v dc, which can be provided by a standard universal wall power supply. A 1A or greater supply should be selected.
- Relays - 8 with snubbers for inductive loads
- Inputs - 8 volt free contact compatible inputs or 3.3v digital inputs
- Power - 12V DC adaptor, supplied separately
- Control interface - HTTP (webpage), HTML commands, MQTT commands or plain text commands (ASCII terminal)
- Relay current - Up to 16Amp @24vdc or 250vac
- Output connections - Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts.
- Programming connection - USB programmable with Arduino IDE