Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-1153
- Manufacturer part number: 3295
- Availability: 2
- Herkunftsland: US
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423190
- Gewicht (kg): 0.003
This is a great battery-backed real time clock (RTC) that allows your microcontroller project to keep track of time even if it is reprogrammed, or if the power is lost. Perfect for datalogging, clock-building, time stamping, timers and alarms, etc. Equipped with PCF8523 RTC - it can run from 3.3V or 5V power & logic!
Works great with an Arduino using our RTC library or with a Raspberry Pi (or similar single board linux computer)
- PCB & header are included
- Plugs into any breadboard, or you can use wires
- Two mounting holes
- Will keep time for 5 years or more
Note: This product does not come with a CR1220 coin cell battery. We recommend you purchase a coin cell battery to use with this product.
The PCF8523 is simple and inexpensive but not a high precision device. It may lose or gain up to 2 seconds a day. For a high-precision, temperature compensated alternative, please check out the DS3231 precision RTC. If you need a DS1307 for compatibility reasons, check out our DS1307 RTC breakout.
- Length: 25.8mm/1.02in
- Width: 21.8mm/0.86in
- Height: 5mm/0.2in
- Weight: 2.3g/0.09oz
- Mounting holes are 2.2mm(0.086in) diameter, 25mm(0.98in) apart
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address 0x68