Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-676
- Manufacturer part number: 103030278
- Availability: 0
- Herkunftsland: CN
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423190
- Gewicht (kg): 0.008
The High Accuracy Pi RTC is based on the clock chip DS3231, the DS3231 is a low-cost, extremely accurate I2C realtime clock (RTC). It can provide a real-time clock(RTC) for raspberry pi via the I2C interface. With the clock source from the TCXO(temperaturecompensated crystal oscillator), the RTC provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The date at the end of the month is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year.The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with an AM/PM indicator.
The clock provides two programmable time-of-day alarms and a programmable square-wave output. The INT/SQW pin either generates an interrupt due to alarm condition or outputs a square-wave signal and the selection is controlled by the bit INTCN.
If you want to keep this module timing when the Raspberry Pi is powered off, you need to put a 3-Volt CR1225 lithium cell in the battery-holder.
- Support Raspberry Pi 2/ 3 B/B+ Zero
- Suport seconds,minuutes,hours,day of week,month, year
- Support 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator
- Low-Power Consumption
- Two Time-of-Day Alarms
- Fast (400kHz) I2C Interface