Pi RTC (DS1307)Seeed Studio
- Seeed Studio
- Order number:
- Manufacturer part number:
In stockGuaranteed shipping date: 20.05.19, if you order within .
Value added tax: €0.75
The Pi RTC is based on the clock chip DS1307, it can provide a real-time clock(RTC) for raspberry pi via the I2C interface. Real-time clock of this module counts seconds,minutes, hours, date of the month,month, day of the week, and year with leap-year compensation valid up to 2100. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator. If you want to keep this module timing when the Raspberry Pi is powered off, you need to put a 3-Volt CR1225 lithium cell in the battery-holder.
- Support Raspberry Pi 2/ 3 B/B+ Zero
- Suport seconds,minuutes,hours,day of week,month, year
- Support 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator
- 56-byte, battery-backed, nonvolatile (NV) RAM for data storage
- Programmable squarewave output signal
- Automatic power-fail detect and switch circuitry