Dear customers,EXP Tech will be closed from 14.12.2020 to 04.01.2021 for the Christmas Holidays. Last shipping day in 2020 is 11.12.2020. Please plan ahead.
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Sparkfun
- Order number: EXP-R05-1319
- Manufacturer part number: BOB-16281
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The SparkFun RV-8803 Real Time Clock Module is a Qwiic-enabled breakout board for the RV-8803 RTC. The RV-8803 boasts some impressive features including a temperature compensated crystal providing extremely precise time-keeping, low power consumption, and time stamp event input along with a user-programmable timing offset value. The RV-8803 also has an improved I2C interface compared to the RV-1805 RTC that removes the need to sequence commands/writes to the device. Best of all, the temperature compensation comes factory calibrated. Utilizing our handy Qwiic system so no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your system. However, we still have broken out 0.1"-spaced pins in case you prefer to use a breadboard.
Adding a real-time clock to your project is the perfect way to get more accurate data; timing or otherwise. Using the Qwiic connector makes for a fast, solid way to incorporate this into your project. The RTC module has counters for hundredths of seconds, seconds, minutes, hours, date, month, year and weekday with a number of alarm and interrupt settings available as well. Plus the large operating temperature range (-40 to +105°C) and temperature compensated crystal makes for a good addition for field applications or harsh environments.
- Factory Calibrated Temperature Compensation
- ±1.5 ppm 0 to +50°C
- ±3.0 ppm -40 to +85°C
- ±7.0 ppm +85 to +105°C
- 1.5V to 5.5V Operating Voltage Range
- 240nA @ 3.3v Low-Power Consumption
- I2C Address: 0x32
- Periodic Countdown Timer Interrupt function
- Periodic Time Update Interrupt function (seconds, minutes)
- Alarm Interrupts for weekday or date, hour and minute settings
- External Event Input with Interrupt and Time Stamp function
- Programmable Clock Output pin for peripheral devices.
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +105°C
- 2x Qwiic Connectors
- 1x SparkFun Real Time Clock Module - RV-8803
- 1x 12mm CR1225 Coin Cell Battery