Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Seeed Studio
- Order number: EXP-R02-511
- Manufacturer part number: 105020012
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.01
Grove - 6-Axis Accelerometer&Gyroscope is a cost-effective Grove sensor integrated with a 3-axis digital accelerometer and a 3-axis digital gyroscope.
With a serious low power consumption digital chip LSM6DS3 and power supply regulator inside, it features high sensitivity, green tech and low noise interference. It can be configured to different sensitivity levels of acceleration and different angular rate measurement range. Provided with detailed SDK, it can make the prototyping process quicker and easier.
This product can be used for different applications for tilt, motion, and tap sensing, such as robotics, IoT devices and consumer electronic devices.
- Grove interfaced and cost-effective.
- Digital-output for 6 DOF motion data.
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale leaner acceleration sensing range for various environment.
- ±125, ±245, ±500, ±1000, ±2000 degree per seconds(dps) for angular rate measurement range make it versatile.
- Detailed SDK for easier programming.
- Regulated power supply for reliable data to be collected.
- Programmed interrupts for different event.
- 8 kbyte data buffering.
- Analog supply voltage: 5V/3.3V(DC)
- Power consumption: 0.9 mA in combo normal mode and 1.25 mA in combo high-performance mode up to 1.6 kHz
- Linear acceleration measurement range ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale (typical value)
- Angular rate measurement range ±125, ±245, ±500, ±1000, ±2000 dps(typical value)
- Linear acceleration sensitivity 0.061(FS = ±2), 0.122(FS = ±4), 0.244(FS = ±8), 0.488(FS = ±16) mg/LSB
- Angular rate sensitivity 4.375(FS = ±125), 8.75(FS = ±245), 17.50(FS = ±500), 35(FS = ±1000), 70(FS = ±2000)
Platform Seeeduino/Arduino Rasberry Pi LinkIt One Beaglebone
Supported status Supported Supported Supported Supported
Notes If no version number is not represented for a specific platform, it means this product support all versions within this platform. But you will need additional corresponding Grove shield board such as Grove - Base shield v2.