These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Adafruit MicroSD card breakout board+
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
12 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- Order number: EXP-R15-113
- Manufacturer part number: 254
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.006
Not just a simple breakout board, this microSD adapter goes the extra mile - designed for ease... more
Not just a simple breakout board, this microSD adapter goes the extra mile - designed for ease of use.
- Onboard 5v->3v regulator provides 150mA for power-hungry cards
- 3v level shifting means you can use this with ease on either 3v or 5v systems
- Uses a proper level shifting chip, not resistors: less problems, and faster read/write access
- Use 3 or 4 digital pins to read and write 2Gb+ of storage!
- Activity LED lights up when the SD card is being read or written
- Four #2 mounting holes
- Push-push socket with card slightly over the edge of the PCB so its easy to insert and remove
- Comes with 0.1" header (unattached) so you can get it on a breadboard or use wires - your choice
- Tested and assembled here at the Adafruit factory
- Works great with Arduino, with tons of example code and wiring diagrams
To use with an Arduino, connect GND to ground, 5V to 5V, CLK to pin 13, DO to pin 12, DI to pin 11, and CS to pin 10. Then you can use the wonderful SDfatLib which supports FAT and FAT32 SD cards. For details on getting started, check out our detailed tutorial discusses microSD cards, wiring and how to use this breakout board with an Arduino
Dimensions (without 0.1" header):