GNSS Multi-Band Magnetic Mount Antenna 5m SMA
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Sparkfun
- Order number: EXP-R05-1347
- Manufacturer part number: GPS-15192
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85369010
- Weight (kg): 0.05
The ANN-MB-00 GNSS multiband antenna is extremely unique from other GNSS/GPS antennas in that it is designed to receive both the classic L1 GPS band and the newly launched (started in 2005) L2 GPS band. Additionally, the ANN-MB-00 from u-blox is extremely well built with both a magnetic base with mounting holes for additional anchoring for the harshest environments.
Designed for the latest u-blox F9 platform--including the ZED-F9P module--it provides a fast, easy, and reliable multi-band antenna solution but can be used with any GPS/GNSS receiver that can benefit from the L1/L2 dual reception.
This antenna supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou and includes a high-performance multi-band RHCP dual-feed patch antenna element, a built-in high-gain LNA with SAW pre-filtering, and a 5m SMA cable.
- Frequency L1 Band: 1559-1606MHz
- Frequency L2/L5 Band: 1197-1249MHz
- Peak gain (over 15cm diameter ground plane):L1 Band: 3.5dBic, L2/L5 Band: 0-2.0dBic
- VSWR: max. 2
- Bandwidth: min. 200MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Polarization RHCP
- Supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou
- 5m coaxial cable with SMA connector
- Magnetic base, fixed installation option (screw mount, 2 x M4 screws)
- Dimensions: 60.0mm x 82.0mm x 22.5mm
- Weight: 175g (including cable)