These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
RF Explorer H-Loop Nahfeld-Antenne (RFEAN25)
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: RF Explorer
- Order number: EXP-R02-550
- Manufacturer part number: 114990711
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85369010
- Weight (kg): 0.02
This first model is called RFEAN25 and is a very sensitive, compact and easy to use H-loop near... more
This first model is called RFEAN25 and is a very sensitive, compact and easy to use H-loop near field antenna. RFEAN25 is at least 10dB more sensitive in the range 20-6000MHz than other H-loop options in the market, at a much lower cost.
- Robust calibrated low cost H-loop near field antenna
- Can work with RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator and other RF instruments and devices
- Easy to use, reliable to find interference sources with high accuracy and resolution
- Can be used to detect hidden bugs and transmission sources with great spatial resolution
- Feasible to generate interferences with Signal Generator and confirm RF circuit sensitivity
- Capable of pre-EMC compliance tests
- Connector: SMA female
- High frequency RF SMA Male-Male included
- Type: H-loop near field
- Characterized response: 1MHz to 7Ghz
- RoHS compliant
- 1 x H-loop near field antenna
- 1 x Semirigid SMA Male-Male RG402 10cm 6GHz cable