Duck 5.8Ghz SMA Articulated Antenna
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: RF Explorer
- Order number: EXP-R02-568
- Manufacturer part number: 318020021
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85369010
- Weight (kg): 0.006
The 5.8Ghz rubber duck omnidirectional antenna is the perfect choice to use RF Explorer in 5.8GHz bands. It also has moderate quality reception at 2.4GHz band and therefore can be used as multi-band antenna.
This antenna is included in several RF Explorer models such as 6G and 6G Combo. You can order this as replacement if your original antenna got damaged or lost, or as an extra antenna for multiple purposes such as using it with RF Explorer Signal Generator.
- Rubber duck 5.8GHz perfect for WiFi, Wireless Video, FPV
- Same antenna included in several RF Explorer models
- Impedance: 50ohm
- Connector: SMA male
- Type: rubber duck articulated
- Characterized response: 5700-5800MHz (usable at 2.4GHz but not characterized)
- VSWR: <2.0
- Polarization: vertical
- Gain: up to 2dBi
- Max power: 50W
- RoHS compliant
- 1 x Rubber duck 5.8Ghz antenna