Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Dragino
- Order number: EXP-R51-044
- Manufacturer part number: NB-IoT Shield - QB20
- Availability: 5
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423990
- Weight (kg): 0.015
NarrowBand-Internet of Things (NB-IoT) is a standards-based low power wide area (LPWA) technology developed to enable a wide range of new IoT devices and services. NB-IoT significantly improves the power consumption of user devices, system capacity and spectrum efficiency, especially in deep coverage. Battery life of more than 10 years can be supported for a wide range of use cases.
New physical layer signals and channels are designed to meet the demanding requirement of extended coverage – rural and deep indoors – and ultra-low device complexity. Initial cost of the NB-IoT modules is expected to be comparable to GSM/GPRS. The underlying technology is however much simpler than today’s GSM/GPRS and its cost is expected to decrease rapidly as demand increases.
NB-IoT Shield is an expansion board for Arduino to add NB-IoT technology. With NB-IoT Shield and Arduino, user can study/evaluate and do POC for NB-IoT solution rapidly.
This NB-IoT Shield is loaded with offshore NB-IoT module (Quectel BC95-B20 for B20:800Mhz).
- Support different NB-IoT Bands, can use world widely
- Low power consumption
- Wide area coverage
- AT command to controlAuto support 3.3v or 5v Arduino board
- Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Mega2560, DUE… etc
- Output Power: 23dBm
- Sensitivity : -129dBm
- Operation Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Input Vcc: 4.5v ~ 5.5v
- Micro SIM Interface
- Smart metering (electricity, gas and water)
- Facility management services
- Intruder and fire alarms for homes & commercial properties
- Connected personal appliances measuring health parameters
- Tracking of persons, animals or objects
- Smart city infrastructure such as street lamps or dustbins
- Connected industrial appliances such as welding machines or air compressors
- 1 x NB-IoT Shield with BC95-B20
- 1 x NB-IoT Antenna