Dear customers,Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping.
Thanks for your understanding!
Your EXP-Tech team
Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order within the next 1 days 19 hours and 23 minutes so the order is shipped at Monday .
- Manufacturer: Sonstige
- Order number: EXP-R12-101
- Manufacturer part number: RFM69W
- Availability: 1
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423190
- Weight (kg): 0.005
The RFM69W is a highly integrated RF transceiver capable of operation over a wide frequency... more
The RFM69W is a highly integrated RF transceiver capable of operation over a wide frequency range, including the 433, 868 and 915 MHz license-free ISM (Industry Scientific and Medical) frequency bands. Its highly integrated architecture allows for a minimum of external components whilst maintaining maximum design flexibility. All major RF communication parameters are programmable and most of them can be dynamically set. The RFM69W offers the unique advantage of programmable narrow-band and wide- band communication modes without the need to modify external components. The RFM69W is optimized for low power consumption while offering high RF output power and channelized operation. TrueRF™ technology enables a low- cost external component count (elimination of the SAW filter) whilst still satisfying ETSI and FCC regulations.
Key Product Features:
- +13 dBm Power Output Capability
- High Sensitivity: down to -120 dBm at 1.2 kbps
- High Selectivity: 16-tap FIR Channel Filter
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -18 dBm, IIP2 = +35 dBm,80 dB Blocking Immunity, no Image Frequency response
- Low current: Rx = 16 mA, 100nA register retention
- Programmable Pout: -18 to +13 dBm in 1dB steps
- Constant RF performance over voltage range of chip
- FSK Bit rates up to 300 kb/s
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and OOK modulations
- Built-in Bit Synchronizer performing Clock Recovery
- Incoming Sync Word Recognition
- 115 dB+ Dynamic Range RSSI
- Automatic RF Sense with ultra-fast AFC
- Packet engine with CRC-16, AES-128, 66-byte FIFO
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Automated Meter eading
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Homeand Building Automation
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Wireless M-BUS