Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Dragino
- Order number: EXP-R51-024
- Manufacturer part number: LoRa Bee 433
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.01
The Dragino Lora BEE is a Lora moudule allows the user to send data and provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
The Lora BEE is based on the SX1276/SX1278 transceiver.The Lora BEE targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection,building automation, and so on.
This product can connect with the Lora/GPS Shield mother board to build a Lora/GPS Shield.
- Frequency Band: 433 MHZ
- LoRa™ Modem
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa™and OOK modulation
- XBee form factory
- 168 dB maximum link budget.
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
- 1 x Lora Bee
- 1 x Glue Stick Antenna(433 MHZ)
- Environmental protection paper box