These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
XBee Wi-Fi with wired whip antenna XB2B-WFWT-001
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
currently out of stock. Can be back-ordered.
- Manufacturer: Digi
- Order number: EXP-R28-022
- Manufacturer part number: XB2B-WFWT-001
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85176200
- Weight (kg): 0.008
XBee Wi-Fi embedded RF modules provide simple serial to IEEE 802.11 connectivity. By bridging... more
XBee Wi-Fi embedded RF modules provide simple serial to IEEE 802.11 connectivity. By bridging the low-power/low-cost requirements of wireless device networking with the proven infrastructure of 802.11, the XBee Wi-Fi creates new wireless opportunities for energy management, process and factory automation, wireless sensor networks, intelligent asset management and more. Featuring easy provisioning methods and native Device Cloud by Etherios™ connectivity, XBee Wi-Fi modules give developers the fastest IPto-device and device-to-cloud capability possible. Focused on the rigorous requirements of these wireless device networks, the module gives developers IP-to-device and device-to-cloud capability.
XBee modules offer developers tremendous flexibility and are available in surface mount and through-hole form factors. The XBee Wi-Fi shares a common footprint with other XBee modules. This allows different XBee technologies to be drop-in replacements for each other.
As a member of the XBee family, the XBee Wi-Fi combines hardware with software for a complete modular solution. XBee Wi-Fi modules are designed to communicate with access points in existing 802.11 infrastructures. Developers can use AT and API commands for advanced configuration options.
- Serial Data Interface UART up to 1 Mbps, SPI up to 6 Mbps
- Configuration Method API or AT commands
- Frequency Band ISM 2.4 GHz
- ADC Inputs 4 (12-bit)
- Digital I/O 10
- Form Factor Through-Hole, Surface Mount
- Antenna Options Through-Hole: Integrated Wire
- Operating Temperature -30º C to +85º C
- Dimensions (L x W) Through-Hole: 2.438 cm x 3.294 cm
- Networking and Security
- Security WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK and WEP
- Channels 13 channels
- Wireless LAN
- Standard 802.11b/g/n
- Data Rates 1 Mbps to 72 Mbps
- Modulation 802.11b: CCK, DSSS
- 802.11g/n: OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- Transmit Power Up to +16 dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity -93 to -71 dBm
- Power Requirements
- Supply Voltage 3.14 - 3.46 VDC
- Transmit Current Up to 309 mA
- Receive Current 100 mA
- Power-Down Current <6 µA @ 25º C