This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Manufacturer: Digi
- Order number: EXP-R28-021
- Manufacturer part number: XB2B-WFUT-001
- Availability: 0
- country of origin: US
- HS code: 85176200
- Weight (kg): 0.008
XBee Wi-Fi embedded RF modules provide simple serial to IEEE 802.11 connectivity. By bridging... more
XBee Wi-Fi embedded RF modules provide simple serial to IEEE 802.11 connectivity. By bridging the low-power/low-cost requirements of wireless device networking with the proven infrastructure of 802.11, the XBee Wi-Fi creates new wireless opportunities for energy management, process and factory automation, wireless sensor networks, intelligent asset management and more. Featuring easy provisioning methods and native Device Cloud by Etherios™ connectivity, XBee Wi-Fi modules give developers the fastest IPto-device and device-to-cloud capability possible. Focused on the rigorous requirements of these wireless device networks, the module gives developers IP-to-device and device-to-cloud capability.
XBee modules offer developers tremendous flexibility and are available in surface mount and through-hole form factors. The XBee Wi-Fi shares a common footprint with other XBee modules. This allows different XBee technologies to be drop-in replacements for each other.
As a member of the XBee family, the XBee Wi-Fi combines hardware with software for a complete modular solution. XBee Wi-Fi modules are designed to communicate with access points in existing 802.11 infrastructures. Developers can use AT and API commands for advanced configuration options.
- Serial Data Interface UART up to 1 Mbps, SPI up to 6 Mbps
- Configuration Method API or AT commands
- Frequency Band ISM 2.4 GHz
- ADC Inputs 4 (12-bit)
- Digital I/O 10
- Form Factor Through-Hole, Surface Mount
- Antenna Options Through-Hole: U.FL
- Operating Temperature -30º C to +85º C
- Dimensions (L x W) Through-Hole: 2.438 cm x 3.294 cm
- Networking and Security
- Security WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK and WEP
- Channels 13 channels
- Wireless LAN
- Standard 802.11b/g/n
- Data Rates 1 Mbps to 72 Mbps
- Modulation 802.11b: CCK, DSSS
- 802.11g/n: OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- Transmit Power Up to +16 dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity -93 to -71 dBm
- Power Requirements
- Supply Voltage 3.14 - 3.46 VDC
- Transmit Current Up to 309 mA
- Receive Current 100 mA
- Power-Down Current <6 µA @ 25º C