Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Dragino
- Order number: EXP-R51-009
- Manufacturer part number: M328W
- Availability: 5
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85423910
- Weight (kg): 0.018
M328W Arduino Internet of Things module is designed for the easy of programming and installation for IoT projects where wireless protocol (zigbee, bluetooth, 433Mhz etc) is required. It is a plug-in module for MS14 and powered by an ATMEL ATmega328P micro-controller.
The M328W has a standard XBEE Socket and RFM12B footprint to implement different wireless protocol modules. It also has a breadboard area for easy prototyping.
M328W is Arduino Yun compatible. It can be programmed and debug by the Arduino IDE (ver 1.5.4 or later) via WiFi.
With the combination of MS14, M328W and Arduino Yun software, user can install / prototype Internet of Things projects in an easy / rapidly way.
- Internet of Things Gateway module to connect sensor network to internet.
- Log sensor data and upload to remote server.
- Control switch/relay from Internet.
- Easy programming use Arduino IDE.
- Program/update/ debug via WiFi network.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- I/O voltage: 3.3V
- SRAM: 2.5KB
- Flash Memory: 32KB(of which 4KB used by bootloader)
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Clock Speed: 16Mhz
- Digital I/O pins: 13
- Analog input channels: 6
- PWM channels: 3
- ESD-protection(IEC 61000-4-2)
- Over Voltage Protect