Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: ITead Studio
- Order number: EXP-R03-152
- Manufacturer part number: IM160712001
- Availability: 13
- Herkunftsland: CN
- Zolltarifnummer: 85423900
- Gewicht (kg): 0.012
Sonoff TH10 is a Sonoff version smart switch that can monitor and set temperature and humidity through the APP eWeLink. Just as the name indicated, the new version Sonoff TH device supports two power supply specifications: 10A. It supports preset a temperature and humidity range, when the temperature and humidity of the environment has reached the range, it will automatically turn on or turn off connected devices.
The device supports connecting to three kinds of temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11). Actually, Sonoff TH10 can work as a Sonoff when without connecting to sensors. But compared to Sonoff, Sonoff 10 is more safer, less radiation and in bigger size, easy operation. Most importantly, with the support of latest ewelink app, you can create chains of simple conditional statements. This means you can use the them with temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11) to collect data, while these data can be shared to other ITEAD smart home devices(Sonoff, Sonoff RF, Sonoff SV, Slampher, smart socket, etc.) under your account, thus other devices can use the data to control connected appliances. This device is perfect to work with electric fan, air conditioner, humidifier. Please note that this version does not have 433 RF function.
- Supports 90~ 250V AC input
- Support max 10A input
- Power: 2200W
- Support fast configure SSID and password connection through APP
- Support automatic connect to server, register and update status info.
- Support tracking device status and timely remote control through APP
- Support setting single and repeat timing tasks
- Support real-time temperature and humidity displaying
- Support 3 temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11)
- Support preset temperature and humidity to turn on/off