please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-542
- Manufacturer part number: 3265
- Availability: 3
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85011099
- Weight (kg): 0.4
This gearmotor consists of a low-power, 12 V brushed DC motor combined with a 46.85:1 metal spur gearbox, and it has an integrated 48 CPR quadrature encoder on the motor shaft, which provides 2248.86 counts per revolution of the gearbox’s output shaft. The gearmotor is cylindrical, with a diameter just under 25 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 12.5 mm from the face plate of the gearbox.
Key specs at 12 V: 110 RPM and 100 mA free-run, 4.3 kg-cm and 1.1 A stall.
- Size: 25D x 64L mm
- Weight: 101 g
- Shaft diameter: 4 mm
- Gear ratio: 46.85:1
- No-load speed at 12 V: 110 rpm
- No-load current at 12 V: 100 mA
- Stall current at 12 V: 1100 mA
- Stall torque at 12 V: 4.3 kg-cm
- No-load speed at 6 V: 55 rpm
- Stall current at 6 V: 550 mA
- Stall torque at 6 V: 2.15 kg-cm
- Lead length: 20.32 cm
- Motor type: 1.1 A stall at 12 V (LP 12 V)
- Encoders: Yes