4.4:1 Metal Gearmotor 25Dx48L mm HP 12V with 48 CPR EncoderPololu
- Order number:
- Manufacturer part number:
In stockGuaranteed shipping date: 18.06.19, if you order within .
Value added tax: €5.90
This gearmotor consists of a high-power, 12 V brushed DC motor combined with a 4.4:1 metal spur gearbox, and it has an integrated 48 CPR quadrature encoder on the motor shaft, which provides 211.2 counts per revolution of the gearbox’s output shaft. The gearmotor is cylindrical, with a diameter just under 25 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 12.5 mm from the face plate of the gearbox.
Key specs at 12 V: 2250 RPM and 300 mA free-run, 1.7 kg-cm and 5.6 A stall.
- Size: 25D x 60L mm
- Weight: 95 g
- Shaft diameter: 4 mm
- Gear ratio: 4.4:1
- No-load speed at 12 V: 2250 rpm
- No-load current at 12 V: 300 mA
- Stall current at 12 V: 5600 mA
- Stall torque at 12 V: 1.7 kg-cm
- No-load speed at 6 V: 1125 rpm
- Stall current at 6 V: 2800 mA
- Stall torque at 6 V: 0.85
- Lead length: 20,32 cm
- Motor type: 5.6 A stall at 12 V (HP 12 V)
- Encoders: Yes