These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
20.4:1 Metal Gearmotor 25Dx50L mm LP 12V with 48 C
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
3 Stück ready for shipment
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-704
- Manufacturer part number: 3263
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85011099
- Weight (kg): 0.095
This gearmotor consists of a low-power, 12 V brushed DC motor combined with a 20.4:1 metal... more
This gearmotor consists of a low-power, 12 V brushed DC motor combined with a 20.4:1 metal spur gearbox, and it has an integrated 48 CPR quadrature encoder on the motor shaft, which provides 979.62 counts per revolution of the gearbox?s output shaft. The gearmotor is cylindrical, with a diameter just under 25 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 12.5 mm from the face plate of the gearbox.
Key specs at 12 V: 260 RPM and 100 mA free-run, 2 kg-cm and 1.1 A stall.
- Size: 25D x 62L mm
- Weight: 98 g
- Shaft diameter: 4 mm
- Gear ratio: 20.4:1
- No-load speed at 12 V: 260 rpm
- No-load current at 12 V: 100 mA
- Stall current at 12 V: 1100 mA
- Stall torque at 12 V: 2 kg-cm
- No-load speed at 6 V: 130 rpm
- Stall current at 6 V: 550 mA
- Stall torque at 6 V: 1 kg-cm
- Lead length: 20.32 cm
- Motor type: 1.1 A stall at 12 V (LP 12 V)
- Encoders: Yes
|extended motor shaft:||Nein|