please note that our office and warehouse will be closed 16.12.2019 to 05.01.2020. The orders during this time will be shipped on 06.01.2020.
Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season and new year!
Your EXP-Tech team
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Manufacturer: Pololu
- Order number: EXP-R25-831
- Manufacturer part number: 1515
- Availability: 9
- country of origin: CN
- HS code: 85011099
- Weight (kg): 0.02
This compact, inexpensive plastic gearmotor (brushed DC motor with a 120:1 reduction gearbox) is well suited for use in small robots. While intended for operation at 4.5 V, it should run comfortably in the 3 V to 6 V range. The gearbox has a 9.7 mm-long, 3 mm-diameter D-shaped output shaft that is perpendicular to the motor shaft, and a built-in safety clutch helps protect the gears from excessive loads. This version also has a 5×1.5 mm extended motor shaft.
Keys at 4.5 V spec: 120 RPM and 80 mA free-run, 1.4 kg-cm and 0.8 A stall.
- Size: 54.5 x 20 x 13.8 mm
- Weight: 19.5 g
- Shaft diameter: 3 mm
- Shaft type: 90° 3mm D
- Typical operating voltage: 4.5 V
- Gear ratio: 120:1
- No-load speed at 4.5V: 120 rpm
- No-load current at 4.5V: 80 mA
- Stall current at 4.5V: 800 mA
- Stall torque at 4.5V: 1.4 kg-cm
- Extended motor shaft: Yes